Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back in the US...

It's been a little more than a month, and I had a fantastic break, mostly thanks to Isolde.

More about the break once I have made and uploaded the videos and pictures.

So, we are back on board the WG Columbus, and she is just now deploying her gear. Congratulations to Crew 1 for a job well done.

I will be staying on Namibian time this time around, and working with some new people.

So, I missed my grandmother's burial by a few hours when I got home. It was a bit sad. My mom went down to Cape Town for some rest and relaxation after her ordeal. She returned quite fresh and full of life, and seems ready to tackle life's ups and downs again.

She is making this fantastic album of her life, with pictures from when she was little, and how people around her grew up, etc. I would love to digitize it once she has it all together. Funny that all her pictures are in black and white.

1 comment: