Monday, November 30, 2009

A long time....

It's been quite a while since my last update here.

I have been so busy enjoying life with my new eyes, glorious girlfriend and wonderful surroundings that I hardly looked at a computer. Then, when I did come to work I spent so much time getting my computer up to date that I still did not reflect upon the last couple of months.

Life is good to me. :)

So, where did I leave off? Oh, yes, the course in Malaysia. It was a fun place, but nothing like home.



Once I got home Isolde and me went to Blutkoppe for a day camp. Just the two of us. It was like walking around in the garden of eden. I still get a lot of teasing about running around in the desert all naked. We were there completely alone, of course. We did not see another soul for at least two days. It was, in a word, perfect. Our campsite had a lot of shade during the day, and the silence all around was amazing.











The weather was perfect, too. We went for walks around the place, and I saw this tree growing out of the rock. I am always amazed at how the trees manage to do this. Bare rock. Something growing out of it. Does not compute.

We saw some Zebra and Ostrich on the way back as well.

That was a great start to my long vacation in Namibia, and I am truly thankful that I could share it with such a wonderful person.

The rest of the holiday will be in another blog, as it is getting close to my bedtime out here on the Gulf of Mexico. I still need to function tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. lucky bastard! i always start missing home this time of year - wish i could go camping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evert,
    I will most definitely credit you for the pics I use. You know that. And you can send sum interesting stuff along too. I would love reading it and maybe writing about it. News from the sea and land. Anything can become something inspiring, ya know.
    Send it to my website mail address for now, please.(info@domaintnt.com). I will figure out a more optimized one about my creative stuff when I have created a site for this type of stuff.

    Thanks man,
    J

    ReplyDelete