Monday, January 2, 2012

What a year...

Well, here we are at the start of yet another year. 2011 sure was a dusey of a year, and quite expensive. Not that I am complaining, of course, it was all money well spent. The move to the new house went pretty well, and we were all settled in by Christmas. It was a lovely time with a lot of family around, and all round relaxation. There was plenty of footage taken, and once I have a bit of spare time I will be working on the videos for it. Unfortunately my Land-Rover is still 2x4 only. While the conversion spares were all finished, there were some small flaws, and so we will be trying again next year. I posted some photos of Aiden on facebook, but this holiday was so much more than just that. Thank you, to all my friends and family, for an especially lovely 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment