Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missing my toys!

After a few weeks away from the sun and sand of Namibia, I am really starting to miss it. So, I was going through some old video clips from last year when I discovered a clip of me thundering down the beach North of Walvis Bay in my 1980 Yellow Range Rover V8. It's heavily modified, and a treat in the summer. So, I just HAD to re-cut the clip and put it up on youtube.

The first song playing is "Amnesia" by Roots of Rebellion. It's available at Magnatune.com.
The second song is the last half of "Star dot star" by Five Star Fall. Also available at Magnatune.com

I started licensing music from the end of last year specifically to use in my video clips. There is a short video in the works where I talk about this and some other issues of music online....
I have never made a talking head video before, so it is a learning experience....

Here, then is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment